Sunday Cider Seeks Food Truck Partner
Sunday Cider is making fine and far out craft cider on the Sunshine Coast. We’re opening to the public with an outdoor cider picnic area this spring and we’re looking to partner with an awesome food truck or food trailer.
- This is a great opportunity for a food entrepreneur to enjoy the Coast life and sell their products in a busy picnic area adjacent to the cidery
- We plan to be open 5 days a week and expect to have good traffic throughout the high season (April 26 – Oct 1). We plan to close for the winter season and make cider
- Future growth opportunities include potential retail sales, working with local farmers, and doing special events.
The customer experience: Have a glass on Grass!
- Imagine sipping a flight of locally fermented ciders and eating delicious food surrounded by West Coast forest and apple trees
- We’ll have picnic tables, umbrellas, some lawn games and a fire pit and of course… a quality food truck
About you and your food:
- Your food can be any style as long as it’s delicious, reasonably priced and comes out of the kitchen fast
- You offer at least one vegan option
About Sunday Cider:
- We’re laid back folks, but serious about good food and cider
- Available now at bars and restaurants in Vancouver and on the Coast. Easy drinking cans and limited release bottles coming Summer 2020. www.sundaycider.com
About the site:
- A beautiful 20+ acre property just past Gibsons, on the Sunshine Coast
- Located in high traffic area directly off highway.
- You can park your truck or trailer on site for the season
- The site has power, water and potential to hook up to natural gas and drainage.
- We’ll be selling growlers, bottles, cans and glasses of cider from our production house for consumption in the picnic area
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested in this opportunity? Send along a description of the food you offer, a sample/draft menu with pricing, and a bit of your story to Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and your delicious food!